We’re all about creating and maintaining beautiful smiles. To make it easier for your to find what you’re after, we’ve broken our dental services down into individual items. Having trouble deciding? Give us a quick call! We are happy to discuss your situation and provide you with options.
In our comfortable Paddington dental practice we provide you with the best modern dentistry including:
- Dental crowns – Dental crowns can be a strong, natural looking way to restore your smile.
- Emergency dental treatment – If one of life’s unplanned and unexpected events happens to your teeth, give us a call. We reserve emergency dental periods in our appointment schedule.
- Children’s dentistry – We’re a family friendly practice and welcome children of all ages.
- Teeth whitening – we offer two effective methods: at home, or in our office.
- Complex & restorative dentistry – Dental crowns, bridges, implants and splints are included in our range of services.
- Full mouth rehabilitation – If you have missing, fractured or broken teeth or continual jaw muscle and head pain, a mouth rejuvenation could be the answer you’re seeking.
- Dental implants – Let us replace those missing teeth and restore your beautiful smile.
- Dental veneers – Veneers may be an option for restoring the appearance and function of your teeth.
- Dentures – With modern dentures, you’re able to chew and speak normally and regain a more youthful appearance.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Includes a range of services to restore your teeth to a natural and healthy state.
- Root Canal Therapy – This can help relieve your pain and avoid the need for your tooth to be extracted.
- Teeth Grinding treatment (or in dental speak, Bruxism) – Bruxism is grinding teeth and jaw clenching, resulting in wearing and breakage of teeth, jaw disorders and headaches.
- Preventive Dental care – caring for your teeth and keeping them healthy. This helps avoid cavities, gum disease, wear and tear on the enamel, and more.
Our dental facilities include:
- Modern, fully equipped treatment rooms
- Digital x-rays for instant diagnosis with minimal radiation exposure
- OPG radiography (panoramic X-rays) for full oral assessments, diagnosis of impacted wisdom teeth and Temporo-mandibular joint disorders
- SOPROLIFE® Fluorescent Caries Detection and Intra-Oral Camera that allow you to see inside your mouth and understand your oral condition
- Diagnodent® Laser Caries Diagnosis
- Protaper® Rotary Endodontic System
- Polaoffice® in-surgery tooth whitening plus
- Poladay® take-home tooth whitening trays